hans76

Wereld Sterspeler

• Shoutbox Staff
  • 1730 berichten
  • Concord Rangers

Geplaatst 12 November 2012 - 23:19

Unbeatable 4-1-1-3-1

RobadeStorici

VERY IMPORTANT: I UPLOADED TWO TACTICS, THEY ARE THE SAME EXCEPT ONE HAS THE OFFSIDE TRAP. WITH FORMATIONS WITH 3 STRIKERS, OR ONE STRIKER AND 2 ADVANCED WINGERS, USE THE OFFSIDE ONE. WITH OTHERS, USE THE TACTIC WITH NO OFFSIDE TRAP. THANKYOU

The tactic Explained

This tactic is ideal for any player who has a decent line up that wants to play a balanced, yet offensive football. First touch short passes, AMs and cm cutting inside and defending when needed, wing backs covering the whole pitch: all the field is perfectly covered playing a wonderful football.

The defense line is pushed up and plays the offside trap, the midfield full of Ams (that ALWAYS support the defense), one CM and a deep lying playmaker renders the game really fluid and full of quick first touch passes. The result is a very solid and brilliant football. Marking is zonal (except for the two CDs).

This tactic works for any team, underdog to top one.

PLEASE NOTE:
  • If you face a really stronger opponent, switch from "control" to "counter".
  • If the opponents do not have a lot of strikers (only one), and ONLY if youre seeing youre having some problems in defense against few strikers formations, change the team instructions: play offside from yes to no and push the defense line just a little bit lower.
  • PLUG AND PLAY tactic. You will immediately see, even if the tactic is not fluid, amazing results. No specific match preparation or shouts. If you are keen on shouting, encourage your players to mantain posession.
  • It would be kind of yours to give me feedback
  • IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT YOU HAVE THE TACTIC WITH 3 AMS SET TO SUPPORT MODE! IF THEYRE NOT, RE DOWNLOAD OR CHANGE TO SUPPORT!
Roles Explained and Players Required.In this tactic we play with:-a sweeper keeper-two WING backs, not FULL BACKS!-two CD-1 DLP -1 CM -3 AM-1 CFCharacteristics required:-WB: Really important for all the team, they must cover all the pitch and must be all round players. Along with really good defense stats, they must b-CD: Nothing special here, obviously look for marking, tackling, head, positioning-DLP: Very important player, must be really good in defense but have even passing abilities-CM: Again, very important player that supports the whole action. Look for a well roundend player.-3 AM: at least one of them (the center one), needs to be pure class. He must be an outstanding player. The central AM is the player that will make the difference-CF: even though really iimportant, not as much as the CFResultsWon 19/19. Sitting at top of the table with 57 points, 46 goals scored and 11 allowed. Played an italian cup game with all U20 squad and some reserves (really an ugly team) against milan and managed (luckily) to win 2-1. That was unbelievable as i wanted to lose (i want to only concentrate on serie A) as my team does not have enough subs.Thanks, let me know how it goesETS

Geplaatste Afbeelding
http://www.fm-base.c...1-1-3-1-ets.tac
http://www.fm-base.c...-no-offside.tac

Bewerkt door hans76, 12 November 2012 - 23:23.

#2 bernard

bernard

E-pupil

• Leden
  • 25 berichten

Geplaatst 18 November 2012 - 12:22

Dus het is meer een controlerende / counterende tactiek als ik het zo lees?

#3 HakanBJK

HakanBJK

F-pupil

• Leden
  • 9 berichten
  • Interests:Football, BJK, Fitness, Sisha, MOVIES
  • Kara Kartal
  • Besiktas JK

Geplaatst 25 November 2012 - 20:29

gonna start using this tactic tonight with Besiktas, hopefully it works!