VERY IMPORTANT: I UPLOADED TWO TACTICS, THEY ARE THE SAME EXCEPT ONE HAS THE OFFSIDE TRAP. WITH FORMATIONS WITH 3 STRIKERS, OR ONE STRIKER AND 2 ADVANCED WINGERS, USE THE OFFSIDE ONE. WITH OTHERS, USE THE TACTIC WITH NO OFFSIDE TRAP. THANKYOU
The tactic Explained
This tactic is ideal for any player who has a decent line up that wants to play a balanced, yet offensive football. First touch short passes, AMs and cm cutting inside and defending when needed, wing backs covering the whole pitch: all the field is perfectly covered playing a wonderful football.
The defense line is pushed up and plays the offside trap, the midfield full of Ams (that ALWAYS support the defense), one CM and a deep lying playmaker renders the game really fluid and full of quick first touch passes. The result is a very solid and brilliant football. Marking is zonal (except for the two CDs).
This tactic works for any team, underdog to top one.
- If you face a really stronger opponent, switch from "control" to "counter".
- If the opponents do not have a lot of strikers (only one), and ONLY if youre seeing youre having some problems in defense against few strikers formations, change the team instructions: play offside from yes to no and push the defense line just a little bit lower.
- PLUG AND PLAY tactic. You will immediately see, even if the tactic is not fluid, amazing results. No specific match preparation or shouts. If you are keen on shouting, encourage your players to mantain posession.
- It would be kind of yours to give me feedback
- IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT YOU HAVE THE TACTIC WITH 3 AMS SET TO SUPPORT MODE! IF THEYRE NOT, RE DOWNLOAD OR CHANGE TO SUPPORT!
Bewerkt door hans76, 12 november 2012 - 23:23.